Refund can be applied in 7 days
Any service may be cancelled or suspended at any moment by Hostagle. No reimbursement will be given if the suspension or cancellation was carried out due to a breach of our TOS. Users of Managed Shared Hosting are the only ones who can receive a refund if they terminate their services during the first seven days. Within seven days of the purchase, you can terminate your account or service and receive a refund. You must offer a justifiable explanation for the cancellation or refund. Refunds are only given in the event of server-related issues, and we don’t offer any assistance for third-party software. We offer a 7-day money-back guarantee on all web hosting plans under the following restrictions:
- Refunds are only permitted once per client (i.e., multiple services or signups do not qualify).
- Accounts closed due to violations of the TOS are not eligible for refunds.
- It is the user’s responsibility to upgrade or downgrade an existing product; no refunds will be given.
- Only new users are eligible for a refund.
- For domain name (registration, renewal, and transfer), domain privacy, SSL certificates, reseller hosting, VPS, dedicated servers, clusters, addons, licences, extra IP, and website development, there will be no refunds given.
- If you already own a product and order a new one, the refund policy is inapplicable.
- If our team does not discover any problems with your hosting plan from our end, there will be no refund given.
- If your service(s) are cancelled or suspended (due to Email Marketing, Email Abuse, Misuse of Our Service, Inappropriate, Illegal, Immoral, or Account Over-use), no reimbursement will be given.
- It is Your Duty to make the payment on time for the renewal of every service due invoice, which will be generated before 14 days from your due date, in order to prevent any service suspension or termination. Each Service will be put on hold the same day after the due date and terminated eight days afterwards. Any files or data contained in your hosting plan are not our responsibility if your service is terminated due to a payment issue. You are entirely responsible for making the payment on time.
- If you didn’t pay before the suspension, a 99-rupee late fee will be charged to your invoice. You must pay the late fee to have your service reactivated.
- The cron time is scheduled for 2:00 AM. according to IS. The creation of invoices, service cancellation, suspension, termination, and late fee addition will all occur at this moment according to the cron schedule.
- If using a credit card, debit card, net banking, PayPal, or any other method of payment, the account will be created as soon as the payment is confirmed. Once we have verified the payment, we will activate the order if you are paying with UPI, NEFT, or IMPS.
- Only initial signups are eligible for the 7-day refund. Sign-ups for the second time and beyond are not qualified for the same. For instance, you won’t be entitled for a refund if you already had an account with us, cancelled it, and then signed up again, or if you’ve already had two accounts with us.
- The purchase of a domain name, its transfer or renewal, reseller hosting, a VPS or dedicated server, CodeGuard, SiteLock, a dedicated IP address, a WHMCS licence, a Blesta licence, a Weebly site builder, or any other addition we offer are not eligible for a refund. The software licence company’s changes to the pricing structure or policy will be effective immediately for Hostagle Internet users.
- Only shared hosting is eligible for the 7-day refund policy.
- If your Service(s) are suspended or cancelled for any reason, there won’t be a refund.
- Taxes of any sort, setup fees, refund processing fees, postage fees, payment processing fees of any kind, and bank fees are not covered by the refund (s). If the web hosting account was used in violation of our terms of service, unlawful activity, or excessive system resource usage, or if it was used after seven days or outside the parameters of our refund policy as described here, there will be no reimbursements given.
- The domain charges (regular rate as per website) will be subtracted from the refund amount if the web hosting service includes a free domain name and you decide to cancel it. You will need to pay the difference or give up the domain name if the refund amount is less than the cost of the domain name. If you don’t pay the difference, Hostagle Internet will keep control of the name.
- If you want to move the free domain name to another provider, transfer costs will apply. The domain will not be made available if no transfer fees are paid.
- The reseller hosting plan* includes one free WHMCS Starter licence. 250 clients can be managed by you with the WHMCS starting licence. By paying the necessary licence fee, you can update your WHMCS licence with us.
- If we had worked on your account transfer and your service was cancelled within the first seven days, we do give free account migration. A fee consisting a few hundred rupees will be subtracted from the refund amount.
- The payments made directly to our bank via UPI, NEFT, or IMPS are non-refundable. Refunds will be credited as hosting account credit.
- After 7 days, your refund request won’t be handled and you won’t be entitled for a refund.
- The client area should be used to submit the cancellation request.
- It would take 7 to 15 Business days to complete the refund process after sending the cancellation request.
- Your web hosting account may be suspended or terminated as a result of unpaid invoices. You won’t be able to access your data until the unpaid payment is cleared, at which point your suspended account will be restored.
- Your data will not be restored if your account is closed, and a new account will be created with that data instead. You will be charged on your invoice if you don’t timely renew your subscription.
- Customers with a balance due on their accounts cannot place new orders or get new deliveries from us.
- The day after your due date, all services will be paused, and they will all be cancelled five days later. In order to prevent any service suspension or termination, it is your duty to make your payment on time.
The conditions may lead to Hostagle Internet terminating your hosting account:
- You make the choice to stop If you decide that you no longer wish to use our services and submit a cancellation request with immediate termination at any time during the course of your subscription, your hosting account will be immediately suspended and cancelled within 24 hours.
- At expiration, cancellation Your hosting account will be suspended at the conclusion of the subscription and cancelled within 24 hours if you submit a request to cancel our services after your subscription has expired (after the expiration date).
- You didn’t extend If you don’t renew your hosting account by the deadline, it will be suspended the day after your service is due to finish and cancelled within five days (from your service due date).
- You’ve broken our service rules. During the course of your Hostagle Internet subscription, any violations of our terms of service will result in an immediate suspension and termination of your account. Normally, we would act immediately after being informed of the service breach.
As soon as an order is placed, our anti-fraud system starts watching it. In such a case, we would manually conduct the verification process. If throughout this process we request specific information and it is not provided, the account will be promptly suspended and terminated.
Note: To prevent losing your data as a result of the termination, it is recommended that you keep a backup copy of your hosting account. After your hosting account is cancelled, all of your files will be erased from the server, and Hostagle Internet will not be held responsible for this.